BRITE CREEK FARM
Simplifying healthy habits
by serving you responsibly raised organic grass-fed beef, free range chicken and eggs.
Grass fed beef delivery at your door step (CA, AZ & NE)
”Simplifying healthy and sustainable food choices while building community”!
Jay, Hannah, JW, Bella & Callahan Shipman Tehachapi, CA
Featured this month
SHOP AT THE FARM!
We love serving people. Our vision for healthy communities starts with our own!
Open 3 days per week:
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
offering our meats, organically grown seasonal produce, fruit, craft foods & gifts in our vintage Airstream trailer!
Fresh & Seasonal
Now available: eggs and specialty vegetables, grown right here in Southern California…
Our family farming for You!
the Brite way…
- Family Farmed…its how we eat, its why we share
- Growing Healthy Foods, so you can live abundantly
- Turning raw, overgrown sage brush land into a healthy organic family farm
We are farmers caring for the land and animals
- All pastures and vegetable fields are organic…no pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers
- 100% Grassfed and Organic Pastured Beef, Never Feed Grains
- Dry Aged for Tenderness and Flavor
- Small Family USDA Processing , Meats are Hand Cut & Packaged in small groups
- Pastured Organic Non Gmo Chicken & Eggs
- Scratching, Pecking, Soil Building, Grass Eating, and Sunshine Loving Poultry
- No Antibiotics, Hormones, or Steroids
- Diligently working to create a healthy farm, restore our soil, care for or animals and care for our community
- Know your farmers and be confident in your food
- Never in a hurry, its about producing the best
- Southern California Sunshine, Fresh Mountain air, Cool Clean Water
- Healthy Soil, Healthy Grass, Healthy Meats, Healthy Food, Healthy Family
- Grass fed beef delivery at your door step
Our 17 year old son JW loves working on the farm and last week he told me he just loves to work together with his Dad. I was teary! (Don't judge) I have had many conversations in the past few years with other parents who wish their kids enjoyed being with them. That...
A couple weeks ago we had a friend out to the farm to snap photos of the scenery and life at Brite Creek Farm. We are not good at slowing down so photo shoots are not high on the priority list. I guess neither is marketing but that's another post. This photo was not...
One of the first responses from new customers when we tell them about our grassfed, grass finished beef is “don’t all cattle eat grass”? It is a logical question based on what we see driving down the long and open roads of the west. Cattle grazing on rolling...